Setup your next round in the app and you could win a box of TP5 golf balls!
Monday July 17, 2017
Starting from today, you can earn points by setting up your next round via the My Circle Golf app. You even get points for accepting invites and playing.
The 4 players who get the most points by the end of July will qualify for an 18 holes playoff to win a box of TP5 balls. Here is how you accumulate points:
– Organise a Round and get 5pts
– Accept an invite to a Round and get 10pts
– Organise a Round and get 1 player to accept and get 15pts
– Organise a Round and get 2 players to accept and get 35pts
– Organise a Round and get 3 players to accept and get 60pts
All rounds should be played by 31st July. Rounds organised for after that date will not count and users will not receive points. Organisers should post pictures of their rounds in the news feed when they take place.
The updated points table will be published regularly in the app. The location of the playoff will be arranged with the 4 finalists. In case a finalist can’t attend the playoff they’ll automatically qualify for the next one!