What to do when you receive an invite to play?
As the golfing season gets underway you can expect to get some
As you get to grips with the app we’ll be bringing you some occasional tips on how to make the most of it and what to do to make sure you don’t miss out on some golf!
From time to time you may receive an invite to play. It could be from us, in which case you’ll get an invite from our founder Gian Paolo Ziletti. Or, it could be another community member looking to set up a game in your area. Either way here’s what will happen:-
– You’ll get a notification inviting you to play
– Once inside the app you can view the details of the game (see pic example)
– Below this you’ll see 2 options:- accept invite, or decline. Simply put, accept if you can make it, decline if you can’t!
– The organiser will often set a limit on the number of people (usually 4) so if this number is reached before you can accept you won’t be able to join
– If you need to ask any questions of the organiser (such as ‘can I join the game even if you have too many people?!’ hit the speech bubble to comment on the game. Do note, this conversation will be viewable to those invited to the game
If you have any questions about receiving invites to games, and what to do once you get them get in touch with us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Get the My Circle Golf app now!
App Store: http://tiny.cc/MyCircleGolfIOS
Google Play: http://tiny.cc/MyCircleGolfGPlay